Monday, March 30, 2009

Formula to make Educated Middle class Vote

I remember last year, I read in one of the newspapers that Bangalore recorded the lowest voter turnout among all the districts that went to the polls in the first phase of the Karnataka assembly elections .

Isn't that strange in a city inhabited by the people with lot of grey cells?

I'm quite happy with the initiatives taken by the various media houses to make the educated people realize the importance of voting ..especially the campaign "I swear" by Times of India Group . But does that really help to get the educated out of their homes n vote .There are many other campaigns happening on issues like "Global warming " ..But How much they have been successful ??.. does that really touch many people directly and make them realize the importance of subject..I am talking about most of the people .


One formula which will definitely work and make all the educated people vote will be " Tax rebate for people who vote whenever the elections are held."Still need to work out the details...


I have seen people, the so called educated middle class going crazy during financial year closure. In order to get the maximum benefit of tax rebates ,they simply do everything to save as much as they can. I understand money is important but the kind of interest they show during that period is different.At that moment nothing seems to be much more important than this activity.

We really want that the people should show the similar interest during election days.

I'm damn sure the educated middle class will throng the polling booths to vote... If voting is connected to some incentive like this ...

Thats why the saying goes as "Paisa Phenk Tamasha Dekh ".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://tigypupe.builtfree.org/holuhaw.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]